- Payment Method
The following payment methods are accepted:
- Amerian Express
- Diners Club
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- Facebook pay
- How can I pay with my coupon or Aputure credits?
Go to the checkout page, follow the steps and fill in the necessary information. There are “use coupon code” and “use credit” buttons on the order summary section.
To use coupon code, click on “Use a Coupon code” and enter the coupon code you have in the blank column. Don’t forget to click on “Use Coupon” to continue the order.
If you pay with Aputure Credit, and your balance is more than your order value, the remaining Aputure Credit after payment will remain in your account. However, if your Aputure Credit balance fails to cover an order value, you use all of your Aputure Credit as well as other payment methods to pay for your order. Aputure Credit and coupons can be used simultaneously.
- Do I have to pay extra fees when I buy Aputure products?
It depends on your payment method. If you are paying for your order with an international bank card, the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge foreign conversion fees. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer for any questions regarding these fees. Extra charges will not be shown on your online order, and Aputure does not take any responsibility for extra charges incurred while making payments with international bank cards.
- When will my order be shipped if I pay with a PayPal eCheck?
Aputure can only arrange shipment after the eCheck has cleared, which can take up to 3-6 business days. Please contact PayPal to determine when the payment will clear.
- What can I do if the payment for my order is declined?
If your payment has been declined, you will need to place your order again. We’re not able to reinstate an order once the payment has been declined. To help ensure your order is not declined when placing a new order we suggest checking the following:
1) Your order information (eg. phone number, email address) before submitting your order; if you are shipping to a business address, make sure to put your name on the order.
2) Card details to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date and your billing address.
3) Enter the correct security code - that's the three digit number on the backside of your card.
4) Your card issuer may have declined your payment. As they don't tell us the reason for this, it's best to check with them.
If you have checked all of the above, try paying with another card or with another form of payment.
- How long do refunds take to process?
Refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.