Welcome to Aputure Support
Need help? We’re here for you.
1.What kind of power can be used ?
1. AC/DC Power Adapter. 2. Removable Battery. Sony V-mount or A-mount(Gold mount) battery. (We do not provide this.)
2. What kind of Removable Battery do I need to use?
Capacity: at least 120Wh. We suggest using one that is more than 160Wh.Battery output current : at least 8A. Battery output volume : about 15V.
3. How long can be used when powered by battery?
More than one hour when capacity of the battery is 160Wh and the LS 1S&LS 1C at 100% output.
4. Can the lights charge for the battery ?
5. Which power will be used when install battery and AC/DC adapter at the same time?
6. Do the lights support power off of memory ?
7. How to change the brightness or CCT ?
Controller box;Controller (remote);DMX control
8. Details of the DMX control.
*Radio frequency : 2.4GHz
*Remote Range : 100m
*4 Groups and 3 Channels
A&B groups can only control brightness. C&D groups can control brightness and color temperature.
9. Can I interchange the AC/DC adapters of these lights ?
Please check the details of the AC/DC adapter. If they are the same, you can do it.
10. Can I mix use the controller box of these lights(same mode) ?