Version: V 1.6(2017.10.12)
1. Recalibrate the color temperature to optimize the color display.
Version: V 1.4
1. Reduced Latency
- 1. Download the desired firmware and decompress file to the USB stick accompanied with VS-5 monitor.
- 2. Insert USB disk to the monitor's USB port first, then connect the power monitor (7.2V lithium battery or 12V power adapter is available.)
- 3. Turn on VS-5 monitor, the power switch indicator flashes green, about 45S after the light turns green steady, indicating that the upgrade is complete.
- 4. Turn the power switch to OFF , unplug the USB disk and then slide the power switch to ON , after about 6S monitor boot into the menu to view the current software version number (Vx.x).
- 1. Please use Aputure matching USB disk to upgrade.
- 2. Use a fully charged original battery or Suitable adapter power on the monitor.
- 3. Do not disconnect the power or operation monitor during firmware update.
- 4. Do not shake or unplug the USB disk during firmware update.
- 5. THE MALFUNCTION OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY FALSE UPDATING OPERATION IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY.