Version: V 1.76 (2018.05.07)
1. 3D LUT Support 2. False Color Upgrade 3. Language Selection at Startup 4. Camera Mode Change and Remove Scan Mode 5. Fix some bugs
Steps of using custom 3D Luts:
Note:1. Each 3D-LUT file can have a max file size of 7.9Mb, the VS-5X can support up to 8 custom 3D LUTs.
- 1. Insert a USB drive into your computer and format it to FAT32 if using Windows or MS-DOS FAT if using Mac.
- 2. Download the latest firmware file for the VS-5x and unzip the file.
- 3. Place the VS-5X.bin file into the root file of your USB drive.
- 4. Eject your USB drive into the VS-5x's USB port and turn on your monitor.
- 5. Long press the Menu button and navigate to "Other Settings".
- 6. Select Software Update (USB), press Menu, then Up/Down to begin the firmware upgrade.
- 7. If the firmware upgrade is successful your monitor will restart and your firmware upgrade will be complete.
- 8. After upgrading, long press the Menu key to enter the menu list, and then the upgraded version number(VX.X) will be at the bottom of the menu list.
- 1. Ensure that your USB drive is properly formatted to FAT32 or MS-DOS FAT (NOT exFAT or NTFS).
- 2. Ensure that no other file is on your USB drive besides the VS-5X.bin file.
- 3. Ensure that your VS-5x has sufficient battery.
- 4. Ensure that the software of your VS-5x has not been modified in any way.
- 5. If you are still having trouble, send an e-mail to email@example.com
- 6. The U disk must ensure no virus.
- 7. Do not disconnect the power or operation monitor during firmware update.
- 8. Do not shake or unplug the USB disk during firmware update.
- 9. THE MALFUNCTION OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY FALSE UPDATING OPERATION IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY.
Version: V 1.46(2017.10.26)
1. Update false color scale.