Estimated Shipping Time: Late October 2023
The amaran USB-C to DMX Adapter with USB-C Input is a USB-C to standard 5-Pin DMX adapter that allows users to connect fixtures in series to a DMX network. Featuring a built in DMX/RDM chip, this adapter ensures stable DMX/RDM wired control of fixtures. In addition to offering wired DMX control of lights, this adapter includes an additional USB-C Input that allows you to simultaneously charge lights over USB-C while the light is wired into a DMX network, mitigating the need to change out lights or run charging cables when designing a lighting set up.
- - Designed for the amaran Pixel Tubes (PT1c/PT2c/PT4c), amaran Tubes (T2c/T4c), and amaran Flexible Lights (amaran F21x/F21c/F22x/F22c)
- - Connects DMX-Capable amaran Lights to a DMX Network Over USB Type-C
- - USB-C Interface to Standard 5-Pin DMX In & Out Headers
- - Additional USB-C Port Provides Power to a Connected Fixture to Control and Charge Lights Simultaneously
What’s in the Box
- 1x amaran USB-C to DMX Adapter with USB-C Input